Typed.js is a library that types out text, simulating the effect of someone typing. It can be used to create engaging animations on websites or in applications.
#What is Typed.js?
#Typed.js Key Features
Here are some of the most recognizable features of Typed.js:
- Ability to simulate human typing behavior, including delays, backspaces, and other effects.
- Customizable typing speed, delay, and backspace speed.
- Supports different types of content, including plain text, HTML, and Markdown.
- Can be used to create a variety of animations, such as typewriter effects, cursor effects, and more.
- Works with a variety of input sources, including local data, remote data, and API data.
- Can be easily integrated into any website or web application.
Some use cases for Typed.js include:
- Creating attention-grabbing headlines and subheadings that are more engaging than static text.
- Animating call-to-action buttons to draw attention and encourage clicks.
- Providing more context to data-driven visualizations, such as charts and graphs.
- Creating more immersive and interactive experiences for users.
- Enhancing the user experience by making text-based content more engaging and dynamic.
- Animating user input, such as form submissions or search queries.