Assetic Assets Pipeline
Assetic is an asset management framework for PHP that provides many ways to manipulate and process web assets, including concatenation, compression, and caching. It is often used with PHP web frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel.
#What is Assetic?
#Assetic Key Features
Most recognizable Assetic features include:
- Supports bundling and minification of multiple assets into a single file.
- Provides caching of assets to improve performance.
- Offers configuration options to customize asset compilation settings.
- Supports pre-processing of assets using popular tools like Sass and Less.
- Provides an easy way to include third-party libraries in asset pipelines.
- Integrates with popular web frameworks like Symfony and Laravel.
Some of the Assetic use-cases are:
- Improving page load times by reducing the number of HTTP requests.
- Simplifying asset management and optimizing assets for production.
- Supporting development workflows that involve bundling and minification.
- Enabling developers to include third-party libraries easily.
- Supporting pre-processing of assets using popular tools like Sass and Less.
- Providing a standardized way to manage client-side assets across different web frameworks.
Assetic is a PHP library that provides an assets pipeline for web applications, supporting bundling, minification, caching, and pre-processing of assets, and enabling developers to manage client-side assets easily and optimize application performance.