Babel Assets Pipeline
#What is Babel?
#Babel Key Features
Most recognizable Babel features include:
- Provides plugins to support additional features and syntax.
- Offers configuration options to customize compilation settings.
- Can be used with popular front-end frameworks like React and Angular.
- Supports integration with build tools like Webpack and Gulp.
Some of the Babel use-cases are:
- Simplifying development workflows by automating the transpilation process.
- Supporting the development of complex web applications that require backward compatibility.