Jekyll Assets Assets Pipeline
Jekyll-Assets is the most efficient and elegant way to manage assets in Jekyll.
#What is Jekyll Assets?
#Jekyll Assets Key Features
Most recognizable Jekyll Assets features include:
- Support for Sass, Less, and CoffeeScript
- Automatic minification and concatenation of assets
- Support for source maps for easier debugging
- Cache-busting URLs for preventing browser caching issues
- Automatic image optimization using ImageMagick or other tools
- Customizable configuration options for fine-grained control over the asset pipeline
#Jekyll Assets Use-Cases
Some of the Jekyll Assets use-cases are:
- Optimizing and managing the assets of static websites built with Jekyll
- Creating more efficient and faster-loading web pages by optimizing images and scripts
- Integrating third-party libraries and assets into Jekyll sites
- Creating modular and reusable assets that can be shared across multiple Jekyll projects
#Jekyll Assets Summary
Jekyll Assets is a powerful and flexible asset pipeline for Jekyll that allows developers to easily manage and optimize their assets for faster and more efficient web pages.