AWS Cognito Authentication
AWS Cognito provides user sign-up, sign-in, and access control to web and mobile apps. It scales to millions of users and supports sign-in with social identity providers such as Facebook, Google, and Amazon, and enterprise identity providers via SAML 2.0.
#What is AWS Cognito?
AWS Cognito Authentication is a fully managed cloud-based authentication and user management service offered by Amazon Web Services. It enables developers to add user sign-up, sign-in, and access control features to web and mobile applications quickly and easily.
#AWS Cognito Key Features
Most recognizable AWS Cognito features include:
- User authentication and authorization for web and mobile applications.
- User data synchronization across devices.
- Multi-factor authentication options for added security.
- Support for social identity providers and enterprise identity systems.
- Customizable login pages and authentication workflows.
- Integration with other AWS services for added functionality.
#AWS Cognito Use-Cases
Some of the AWS Cognito use-cases are:
- Secure authentication and authorization for web and mobile applications.
- User sign-up, sign-in, and account recovery functionality.
- User data management and synchronization across devices.
- Customizable authentication workflows and pages.
- Multi-factor authentication and password policies for added security.
- Integration with other AWS services, such as Lambda, S3, and API Gateway.
#AWS Cognito Summary
AWS Cognito Authentication is a fully managed cloud-based authentication and user management service offered by AWS, providing user authentication and authorization, user data management and synchronization, customizable authentication workflows, multi-factor authentication, and integration with other AWS services.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.