Aqueduct is a Dart web server framework that helps you build REST APIs quickly and easily. It includes out-of-the-box support for OAuth2 and JWT-based authentication.
#What is Aqueduct?
Aqueduct Dart Authorization is an open-source project that provides a powerful and flexible authorization framework for Dart-based web applications. It allows developers to easily implement various access control policies and integrate them into their web applications.
#Aqueduct Key Features
Most recognizable Aqueduct features include:
- Provides a flexible and extensible authorization framework for web applications
- Offers an easy-to-use API for defining access control policies and permissions
- Supports various authentication and authorization schemes, such as OAuth2 and JWT
- Provides support for role-based access control and hierarchical roles
- Offers fine-grained access control policies based on resource ownership and permissions
- Provides a web-based user interface for managing access control policies and permissions
- Aqueduct Dart Authorization can be used in various application scenarios where authorization is a critical requirement, such as:
Some of the Aqueduct use-cases are:
- Building secure web applications with fine-grained access control policies
- Implementing access control policies for multi-tenant applications
- Managing access control policies across different applications and platforms
- Supporting compliance and audit requirements for access control policies
- Enforcing access control policies for sensitive data or functions
- Providing a centralized authorization framework for distributed applications
Aqueduct Dart Authorization is a flexible and extensible authorization framework for Dart-based web applications, providing an easy-to-use API, support for various authentication and authorization schemes, fine-grained access control policies, and a web-based user interface for managing access control policies and permissions.