RBAC PHP Authorization
RBAC is an authorization library for PHP that provides a simple way to restrict what resources a user can access.
- Github Topic:rbac
#What is RBAC PHP?
Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) is a widely used approach to authorization that restricts access based on the user’s role or job function. RBAC PHP Authorization is a PHP-based library that provides a flexible and easy-to-use RBAC system for PHP applications.
#RBAC PHP Key Features
Most recognizable RBAC PHP features include:
- Hierarchical role support: Roles can be organized in a hierarchical way, allowing for greater flexibility in assigning permissions to users.
- Permission management: RBAC PHP Authorization provides a simple and intuitive API for managing permissions, making it easy to add, remove, or modify permissions as needed.
- User management: The library includes user management functionality, allowing you to create and manage users and their associated roles and permissions.
- Some common use-cases for RBAC PHP Authorization include:
#RBAC PHP Use-Cases
Some of the RBAC PHP use-cases are:
- Access control for web applications: RBAC PHP Authorization can be used to restrict access to specific pages or sections of a web application based on the user’s role.
- API authorization: RBAC PHP Authorization can also be used to restrict access to APIs based on the user’s role or permissions.
- Multi-tenant applications: RBAC PHP Authorization can be used to manage access to resources in a multi-tenant application, where different tenants may have different roles and permissions.
#RBAC PHP Summary
RBAC PHP Authorization is a flexible and easy-to-use RBAC system for PHP applications, providing hierarchical role support, permission management, and user management functionality. It is ideal for implementing role-based access control in web applications, APIs, and multi-tenant applications.