RustyRBAC is a Rust library for Role-Based Access Control.
- Github Topic:rbac?l=rust
#What is RustyRBAC?
RustyRBAC is an open-source authorization library written in Rust programming language. It provides a lightweight and flexible Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) implementation, which can be easily integrated into Rust applications to manage permissions and access control.
#RustyRBAC Key Features
Most recognizable RustyRBAC features include:
- Lightweight and fast: RustyRBAC is designed to be a lightweight and fast library with a minimal footprint.
- Flexible RBAC model: RustyRBAC allows users to define their own RBAC model, including roles, permissions, and constraints.
- Easy integration: RustyRBAC can be easily integrated into Rust applications with minimal code changes.
- Permission management: RustyRBAC provides a flexible and powerful permission management system, allowing users to manage permissions at the role and user levels.
- Secure: RustyRBAC is designed to be secure, with robust input validation and error handling to prevent security vulnerabilities.
- Well-documented: RustyRBAC comes with detailed documentation, including usage examples and API references.
- Here are some of the most common use cases for RustyRBAC:
Some of the RustyRBAC use-cases are:
- Web applications: RustyRBAC can be used to manage user permissions and access control in web applications, such as content management systems, e-commerce platforms, and social networks.
- APIs: RustyRBAC can be used to secure APIs by managing access control at the endpoint and method levels.
- Command-line applications: RustyRBAC can be used to manage access control in command-line applications, such as system administration tools.
RustyRBAC is a lightweight and flexible RBAC library for Rust applications, providing a secure and easy-to-use permission management system. It can be used in a variety of use cases, including web applications, APIs, and command-line applications.