Nhost is an open-source platform that provides a production-ready backend for your web or mobile app in minutes. It handles authentication, data storage, and serverless functions so you can focus on your app’s frontend.
#What is Nhost?
Nhost is a Backend as a Service (BaaS) platform that allows developers to build serverless applications with ease. It provides a scalable infrastructure for the backend, making it possible for developers to focus on the frontend and the user experience. With Nhost, developers can build serverless APIs, databases, and authentication systems.
#Nhost Key Features
Most recognizable Nhost features include:
- User authentication and authorization system
- Real-time data synchronization
- Automatic database schema generation
- Data migration and backup tools
- Easy integration with popular frontend frameworks
- Serverless Functions deployment
Some of the Nhost use-cases are:
- Building serverless web and mobile applications
- Creating a backend for an existing frontend application
- Prototyping and testing new ideas without investing in infrastructure
- Building scalable applications that can handle millions of users
- Collaborating with other developers on the same project
- Creating proof of concept applications quickly
Nhost is a Backend as a Service (BaaS) platform that allows developers to build serverless applications easily. It provides a scalable infrastructure for the backend, making it possible for developers to focus on the frontend and the user experience. Nhost offers features such as user authentication and authorization, real-time data synchronization, and easy integration with popular frontend frameworks, making it a great choice for building modern, scalable applications.