Bootstrap Cascading Style Sheets
#What is Bootstrap?
#Bootstrap Key Features
Most-recognizable Bootstrap features include:
- Bootstrap includes a responsive grid system that allows developers to create flexible and responsive layouts that adjust to different screen sizes and devices.
- It also includes a wide range of pre-built UI components, such as forms, buttons, modals, navigation bars, and more, that can be easily customized and used in web projects.
- Bootstrap’s typography features, including font sizes, font families, and line-heights, help to create a consistent and visually appealing design across all pages.
- Bootstrap provides various utility classes that can be used to modify the appearance and behavior of components quickly and easily.
- Bootstrap is open-source and actively maintained, with regular updates and bug fixes.
- Bootstrap has a variety of use cases, including:
Some of the Bootstrap use-cases are:
- Building responsive websites that work well on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Rapid prototyping of web projects, with pre-built components and a grid system that allows developers to create layouts quickly.
- Creating consistent and visually appealing designs, with a range of typography and design features that can be easily customized.