JSONcpp Data Serialization
JSONcpp is a C++ library that allows manipulating JSON values, including serialization and deserialization to and from strings.
- Github Topic:jsoncpp
#What is JSONcpp?
JSONcpp is a C++ library for handling JSON data. It allows developers to easily parse and serialize JSON data using C++ code. JSONcpp provides a simple and intuitive API for manipulating JSON data, making it easier to work with JSON data in C++ applications.
#JSONcpp Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of JSONcpp include:
- Supports parsing and generation of JSON data
- Simple and easy-to-use API for working with JSON data
- Supports automatic serialization and deserialization of C++ objects to and from JSON
- Lightweight and fast performance
- Supports both DOM-style and SAX-style parsing of JSON data
- Portable and works on multiple platforms
JSONcpp can be used in a variety of use cases, including:
- Parsing and generating JSON data in C++ applications
- Storing and retrieving JSON data in databases
- Building web applications that use JSON as a data interchange format
- Interacting with RESTful web services that use JSON as their data format
- Developing mobile and desktop applications that use JSON data
JSONcpp is a C++ library for parsing, manipulating, and serializing JSON data. It provides a simple and easy-to-use API for working with JSON data and is widely used in a variety of applications.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.