JSON Data Serialization
#What is JSON?
#JSON Key Features
Here are some of the most recognizable features of JSON data serialization:
- Easy to read and write by humans and machines.
- Lightweight and fast.
- Supports a wide range of data types, including arrays, objects, strings, numbers, and booleans.
- Language-independent and can be used with any programming language that has a JSON library.
- Supports easy data exchange between web browsers and servers.
- Supports easy integration with other technologies such as AJAX, REST, and HTTP.
Here are some use cases of JSON data serialization:
- Data exchange between web browsers and servers.
- Storing and exchanging configuration data.
- Serializing and deserializing data for inter-process communication.
- Data exchange between mobile applications and servers.
- Data exchange between microservices in a service-oriented architecture.
- Storing and exchanging data in NoSQL databases.
JSON is a lightweight data interchange format that is easy to read and write, supports a wide range of data types, and is widely used in modern software development for data exchange and storage.