BagriDB is an open-source, non-relational, distributed NoSQL database designed to store large-scale hierarchical, key-value data structures with support for both flat and nested collections.
#What is BagriDB?
BagriDB is a distributed NoSQL database that is designed to handle high-throughput applications with low latency requirements. It is built on top of the .NET framework and is fully managed by the runtime environment. BagriDB supports a variety of data models including key-value, document, and graph.
#BagriDB Key Features
Here are some of the most recognizable features of BagriDB:
- Distributed architecture with automatic sharding and replication
- Support for ACID transactions and consistency models
- Automatic indexing and querying with support for full-text search
- Advanced security features with authentication and encryption
- Integration with .NET technologies and languages
- Multi-model support with key-value, document, and graph data models
Some of the most common use cases for BagriDB include:
- High-performance transactional applications with high-throughput and low-latency requirements
- Real-time analytics and stream processing with support for complex queries and aggregations
- Geospatial and location-based applications with support for spatial data types and indexing
- IoT and sensor data processing with support for time-series data and event streams
- Multi-tenant applications that require data isolation and secure data sharing.
BagriDB is a distributed NoSQL database designed to handle high-throughput applications with low latency requirements, with support for various data models and integration with .NET technologies.