ClustrixDB is a distributed relational database that uses shared-nothing architecture to deliver scale-out performance and fault tolerance, and enables real-time transactions and analytics.
#What is Clustrix?
ClustrixDB is a distributed relational database management system designed to provide high scalability and availability to its users. It is an ACID-compliant system that is designed to work with a clustered architecture. ClustrixDB is designed to scale horizontally, with the addition of more nodes as needed to handle increasing workloads.
#Clustrix Key Features
Here are some of the most recognizable features of ClustrixDB:
- Horizontal scalability, allowing for the addition of nodes to handle increased workloads.
- ACID compliance, ensuring the integrity of the database even under high loads.
- Automatic sharding, to distribute data across nodes for optimal performance.
- Load balancing across nodes to ensure even distribution of queries and workloads.
- High availability through replication, with multiple copies of data stored across nodes.
- SQL support, allowing for easy integration with existing systems and applications.
ClustrixDB can be used in a variety of use cases, including:
- E-commerce websites with high transaction volumes, where ClustrixDB’s horizontal scalability and ACID compliance can ensure reliable performance even under high loads.
- Big data analytics, where ClustrixDB can provide high scalability for processing large amounts of data.
- Financial services, where ClustrixDB’s ACID compliance and high availability make it suitable for handling critical transactions and ensuring data integrity.
ClustrixDB is a distributed relational database management system designed for high scalability and availability, with features such as automatic sharding, load balancing, and SQL support. Its use cases include e-commerce, big data analytics, and financial services.