djondb is a MongoDB-like database but written in C++.
#What is djondb?
djondb is a distributed document-oriented NoSQL database. It is a lightweight and high-performance database that aims to provide high availability and scalability. It has a simple and easy-to-use API and can be used with various programming languages.
#djondb Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of djondb database are:
- Distributed architecture: djondb is designed to work in distributed environments, allowing for easy scalability and high availability.
- Document-oriented: data is stored in JSON-like documents, which provides flexibility and ease of use.
- ACID transactions: djondb supports ACID transactions, ensuring data consistency and integrity.
- Indexing: djondb provides indexing capabilities to improve query performance.
- Full-text search: djondb allows for full-text search on document fields.
- Replication: djondb supports master-slave replication, which allows for data redundancy and fault tolerance.
Some of the common use cases of djondb database include:
- Web and mobile applications: djondb can be used as a backend database for web and mobile applications that require high scalability and availability.
- IoT applications: djondb can be used to store and process data from IoT devices.
- Real-time applications: djondb’s distributed architecture and high-performance features make it a good fit for real-time applications that require low latency and high throughput.
djondb database is a distributed document-oriented NoSQL database with ACID transactions, indexing, and replication features, which makes it a good fit for web and mobile applications, IoT applications, and real-time applications.