FramerD is a lightweight, in-memory document database optimized for storing and querying large volumes of nested JSON-like documents.
#What is FramerD?
FramerD is an open-source, distributed database management system (DBMS) that uses a graph data model to store and retrieve data. It was designed to address the need for scalable and fault-tolerant database systems for web-scale applications. FramerD is known for its ability to handle large volumes of complex data with low latency and high throughput.
#FramerD Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of FramerD include:
- Distributed architecture with automatic sharding and replication for scalability and fault tolerance
- Graph data model with support for directed, undirected, and hyperedges to represent complex relationships between entities
- Native support for querying and traversing the graph using a declarative query language called Datalog
- ACID transactions with snapshot isolation for data consistency and concurrency control
- Extensible schema with the ability to define custom data types and constraints
- Integration with other distributed systems through APIs and messaging protocols
FramerD’s use cases include:
- Social networks and recommendation systems that need to manage large and complex graphs of user relationships and interests
- Fraud detection and risk assessment systems that need to analyze multiple data sources and identify patterns and anomalies
- Network management and infrastructure monitoring systems that need to track and visualize the topology of interconnected devices and services
- Knowledge graphs and semantic web applications that need to represent and reason about complex knowledge domains and ontologies
- Collaborative filtering and content recommendation engines that need to provide personalized content and recommendations based on user behavior and preferences
- Real-time analytics and event processing systems that need to ingest and process large volumes of data with low latency and high throughput.
FramerD is a scalable and fault-tolerant distributed database system with a graph data model and native support for complex queries and transactions. It is used for a wide range of applications that require high performance and flexibility in handling complex and interconnected data.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.