Hazelcast is an open-source distributed in-memory data grid and processing platform that provides a scalable and highly available data layer for applications.
#What is Hazelcast?
Hazelcast is an open-source, distributed, in-memory data grid that is designed to provide horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, and low-latency access to data. It is designed to store large amounts of data in memory, making it an ideal choice for high-performance applications. Hazelcast provides a range of features that allow applications to scale horizontally, distribute data across multiple nodes, and manage data access in a highly concurrent environment.
#Hazelcast Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of Hazelcast include:
- Distributed in-memory caching and data storage
- Horizontal scaling and automatic data partitioning
- Support for distributed data processing and computation
- High-availability and fault tolerance
- Integration with a wide range of programming languages and frameworks
- A comprehensive set of APIs and client libraries for building distributed applications
Some common use cases for Hazelcast include:
- Caching and data storage for high-performance web applications
- Real-time stream processing and analytics
- Distributed task scheduling and job processing
- Distributed messaging and event processing
- Low-latency data access for financial trading and other high-performance applications
Hazelcast is an open-source, in-memory data grid that provides horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, and low-latency data access. It is designed to store large amounts of data in memory and provides a range of features for building high-performance distributed applications.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.