Helium is a free and open-source time-series database that is designed to support multiple data models and querying languages. It is designed to be highly available, scalable, and performant.
#What is Helium?
Helium is an open-source distributed database that is designed to handle large amounts of time-series data, with a focus on high ingest rates and efficient querying. It is optimized for use cases where data is constantly being written and updated, such as in IoT, monitoring, and analytics applications.
#Helium Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of Helium include:
- Efficient storage and querying of time-series data, with a highly compressed data format and advanced indexing techniques.
- Built-in support for distributed data processing and querying, with automatic data sharding and replication.
- Seamless integration with popular tools for data analysis and visualization, such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Some common use cases for Helium include:
- Collecting and analyzing telemetry data from IoT devices or industrial equipment.
- Monitoring and analyzing system metrics for large-scale distributed systems.
- Storing and analyzing log data for debugging and performance tuning purposes.
Helium is a distributed database optimized for time-series data, with efficient storage, processing, and querying capabilities, and a focus on use cases where data is constantly being updated.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.