Hibari is a distributed, ordered key-value store written in Erlang.
#What is Hibari?
Hibari Database is an open-source distributed key-value database that was developed by Gemini Mobile Technologies. The database was designed to be highly available, fault-tolerant, and horizontally scalable, making it suitable for use cases where high-performance, real-time data access is crucial.
#Hibari Key Features
Here are some of the most recognizable features of Hibari Database:
- Support for horizontal scaling and high availability
- ACID-compliant transactions for data consistency
- Built-in support for replication and sharding for data distribution
- Flexible data model with support for secondary indexes and range queries
- Simple RESTful API for easy integration with web applications
- Automatic data partitioning for load balancing and improved performance
Some of the common use cases of Hibari Database are:
- Real-time analytics and monitoring
- High-traffic web applications and e-commerce sites
- Distributed messaging and queueing systems
- Online gaming and gambling platforms
- Financial and trading systems that require low-latency data access
- Large-scale IoT and sensor data processing
Hibari Database is an open-source distributed key-value database that is designed for high availability, fault tolerance, and horizontal scalability. It provides ACID-compliant transactions, replication, sharding, and a flexible data model with secondary indexes and range queries. It is commonly used for real-time analytics, high-traffic web applications, messaging systems, and IoT data processing.