KirbyBase is a simple, plain-text NoSQL database that stores data in text files.
#What is KirbyBase?
KirbyBase is a simple and lightweight NoSQL database that is often used in small to medium-sized applications. It is written in the Ruby programming language and is entirely self-contained, which means it doesn’t require any external dependencies or installations to function. KirbyBase is designed to be easy to use and highly customizable, allowing developers to quickly create and manage their data without the need for complex setup or configuration.
#KirbyBase Key Features
Here are some of KirbyBase’s most recognizable features:
- Self-contained and lightweight
- Supports indexes and filtering for efficient querying
- Easy to use and highly customizable
- Can handle a variety of data types
- Provides ACID compliance for data integrity
- Supports both in-memory and on-disk storage
KirbyBase is often used for the following use cases:
- Small to medium-sized applications with relatively simple data requirements
- Rapid prototyping and development of proof-of-concept applications
- Embedded systems and other situations where a small, lightweight database is needed
- Storing configuration data, log data, and other types of non-critical data
- Applications that require offline data storage or syncing
KirbyBase is a lightweight and customizable NoSQL database that is well-suited for small to medium-sized applications, rapid prototyping, and embedded systems. It provides efficient querying and ACID compliance, making it a good choice for storing non-critical data such as configuration and log data.