SpreadsheetDB turns any Google Spreadsheet into a database API that can be accessed via a REST API, GraphQL, or Google Sheets Add-on.
#What is SpreadsheetDB?
SpreadsheetDB is a NoCode database solution that enables users to create databases by importing data from spreadsheets. It provides a platform where users can design custom database schemas, perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations, and share their data with other users.
#SpreadsheetDB Key Features
Here are some of its most recognizable features:
- Spreadsheet import: Users can create databases by importing data from spreadsheets, which reduces data entry time.
- Custom schema design: Users can design custom database schemas and define relationships between tables.
- Collaboration: Users can share their databases with other users and control who can access, edit or view their data.
- Query and filtering: SpreadsheetDB allows users to query and filter their data using SQL-like syntax or a visual interface.
- Integration with external tools: SpreadsheetDB integrates with external tools such as Zapier, Integromat, and Slack.
- Versioning: SpreadsheetDB keeps track of the versions of the database schema, and users can rollback to previous versions if necessary.
Here are some of its use-cases:
- Personal project management: SpreadsheetDB can be used for personal project management, such as tracking tasks, deadlines, and resources.
- Startup data management: Startups can use SpreadsheetDB to manage their data, such as customer information, sales data, and product inventory.
- Non-profit data management: Non-profits can use SpreadsheetDB to track donors, volunteers, and fundraising activities.
SpreadsheetDB is a NoCode database solution that enables users to create databases by importing data from spreadsheets, design custom database schemas, perform CRUD operations, and share their data with other users. It provides a simple yet powerful platform for personal project management, startup data management, and non-profit data management.