WhiteDB is a lightweight NoSQL database library written in C, operating fully in main memory. It is designed to be fast, easy to use, and suitable for embedded devices and multi-threaded servers.
#What is WhiteDB?
WhiteDB is a lightweight, high-performance, open-source, NoSQL database that is optimized for embedded systems and in-memory data storage. It is designed to work with minimal resources and can be used as a key-value store, document database, or as an in-memory data cache.
#WhiteDB Key Features
Here are some of the most recognizable features of WhiteDB:
- In-memory storage: WhiteDB is an in-memory database, which provides high performance and fast access to data.
- Small footprint: WhiteDB has a small memory and disk footprint, making it suitable for embedded systems and devices with limited resources.
- Transactional support: WhiteDB supports transactions, which ensures data integrity and consistency.
- SQL-like interface: WhiteDB provides a SQL-like interface for querying data, making it easy to use for developers familiar with SQL.
- Durability: WhiteDB can persist data to disk, ensuring that data is not lost in case of power failure or system crash.
- Open-source: WhiteDB is open-source and freely available under the GPL license.
Here are some of the use-cases of WhiteDB:
- Embedded systems and IoT devices
- Real-time data processing
- High-performance caching
- Session stores
- Ad tech platforms
- Mobile applications
WhiteDB is a lightweight, high-performance, open-source, NoSQL database optimized for embedded systems and in-memory data storage, and it can be used for a variety of use-cases, including embedded systems, real-time data processing, and caching.