Coveralls Developer Experience
Coveralls is a web service to help you track your code coverage over time, and ensure that all your new code is fully covered.
- Github Topic:coveralls
#What is Coveralls?
Coveralls is a web-based code coverage tool that tracks how much of your code is covered by automated tests. It integrates with popular CI/CD tools and can be used with multiple programming languages, making it a versatile option for developers looking to measure code quality.
#Coveralls Key Features
Most recognizable Coveralls features include:
- Detailed coverage reports: Coveralls provides easy-to-read reports that show the percentage of code that is covered by tests, as well as which lines of code are covered and which are not.
- Integration with CI/CD tools: Coveralls integrates with popular CI/CD tools such as GitHub Actions, Travis CI, CircleCI, and more, making it easy to incorporate into your existing development workflow.
Some of the Coveralls use-cases are:
- Measuring code quality: By tracking code coverage, Coveralls can help developers identify areas of their code that need more testing and improve overall code quality.
- Monitoring test coverage over time: Coveralls’ reports show coverage trends over time, making it easy to see how code coverage changes as new features are added or bugs are fixed.
- Collaborating on code quality: Coveralls’ reports can be shared with team members, making it easy to collaborate on improving code quality across a team.
Coveralls is a versatile code quality tool that provides detailed coverage reports, integrates with popular CI/CD tools, and supports multiple programming languages. It can help developers measure code quality, monitor coverage over time, and collaborate on improving code quality across a team.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.