Gatling End To End Tests
Gatling is an open-source load and performance testing framework based on Scala, Akka and Netty.
#What is Gatling?
Gatling is an open-source load and performance testing tool used to measure the performance of web applications. It was designed for developers and testers to help them create and execute load tests for web applications. Gatling can simulate hundreds of thousands of virtual users and generate reports that display various performance metrics.
#Gatling Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of Gatling include:
- High scalability and performance due to its asynchronous and non-blocking architecture
- Easy-to-use DSL for writing test scenarios in code
- Real-time results with live dashboards and metrics
- Integration with popular build tools such as Maven, SBT, and Gradle
- Advanced assertions and debugging capabilities
- Built-in support for various protocols such as HTTP, JMS, and JDBC
Some common use-cases for Gatling include:
- Load testing and stress testing of web applications
- Performance testing of REST APIs
- Benchmarking of different servers or configurations
- Monitoring and detecting performance regressions
Gatling is an open-source load and performance testing tool that offers high scalability and performance, an easy-to-use DSL, and real-time results. It is commonly used for load testing, performance testing, benchmarking, and monitoring of web applications and REST APIs.