Micro Focus UFT End To End Tests
Micro Focus UFT (Unified Functional Testing) is a testing automation tool for functional and regression testing that supports a wide range of applications, technologies, and environments.
#What is Micro Focus UFT?
Micro Focus UFT (Unified Functional Testing), formerly known as HP QuickTest Professional (QTP), is an automated functional testing tool that enables end-to-end testing of software applications. It allows testers to create and run automated tests for software applications, including web, desktop, and mobile applications.
#Micro Focus UFT Key Features
Here are some of the most recognizable features of Micro Focus UFT E2E Tests:
- Supports multiple platforms and technologies such as web, desktop, mobile, Java, SAP, and .NET.
- Provides a visual editor that allows testers to easily create and modify test scripts.
- Supports keyword-driven testing, which allows non-technical users to create and run tests.
- Offers built-in support for testing frameworks like TestNG and JUnit.
- Integrates with other Micro Focus testing tools, such as LoadRunner and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Supports continuous testing and DevOps practices with integrations to popular CI/CD tools.
#Micro Focus UFT Use-Cases
Micro Focus UFT E2E Tests can be used for a variety of testing scenarios, such as:
- Regression testing to ensure new changes don’t break existing functionality.
- End-to-end testing to verify the entire application works as expected.
- API testing to validate web services and integrations.
- Performance testing to evaluate the application’s speed and stability.
- Accessibility testing to ensure the application is usable for people with disabilities.
- Security testing to identify and address vulnerabilities in the application.
#Micro Focus UFT Summary
Micro Focus UFT E2E Tests is an automated functional testing tool that supports a variety of platforms and technologies, offers a visual editor, and integrates with other Micro Focus testing tools and CI/CD tools. It can be used for regression testing, end-to-end testing, API testing, performance testing, accessibility testing, and security testing.