Playwright End To End Tests
Playwright is a Node.js library to automate Chromium, Firefox and WebKit browsers with a single API. Playwright delivers automation that is ever-green, capable, reliable and fast.
#What is Playwright?
#Playwright Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of Playwright include:
- Cross-browser testing: Playwright supports testing in multiple browsers including Chromium, Firefox, and WebKit.
- Advanced automation capabilities: Playwright allows users to simulate various user interactions such as clicking, scrolling, and typing, with the ability to handle complex scenarios such as pop-ups and iframes.
- Fast and reliable execution: Playwright’s underlying architecture provides fast and reliable test execution that can scale to run thousands of tests in parallel.
Some of the use-cases of Playwright include:
- End-to-end testing: Playwright is primarily used for end-to-end testing of web applications, allowing developers to ensure that the application works as expected across multiple browsers and environments.
- Regression testing: Playwright is useful for regression testing, allowing developers to detect and fix issues before they reach production.
- Performance testing: Playwright can be used for performance testing, measuring the response time and resource utilization of web applications under different load conditions.
Playwright is an open-source end-to-end testing framework that supports cross-browser testing, advanced automation capabilities, and fast and reliable execution. It is primarily used for end-to-end and regression testing, as well as performance testing.