Some of the most recognizable features of EJS include:
- Provides a simple and intuitive syntax for creating templates.
- Supports multiple template formats, including HTML, XML, and plain text.
- Provides a robust caching mechanism to improve performance.
- Supports both client-side and server-side rendering.
- Can be easily integrated with popular web frameworks and tools.
Some of the most common use cases for EJS include:
- Generating dynamic HTML content for web applications.
- Creating customized reports and documents.
- Generating email templates.
- Generating code or configuration files.
- Generating test data for software testing.
- Generating documentation.