FuseBox is a bundler/module loader that combines the power of webpack, JSPM and SystemJS.
- Github Topic:fusebox
#What is FuseBox?
#FuseBox Key Features
Most recognizable FuseBox features include:
- FuseBox uses a unique “dynamic module loading” system that enables faster builds by only rebuilding what is necessary.
- It has a built-in development server that allows for hot reloading, meaning changes to the code are immediately reflected in the browser without needing to refresh the page.
- The tool has built-in support for CSS and SCSS, enabling developers to easily include stylesheets in their projects.
- FuseBox includes an easy-to-use API for configuring the build process, with support for a wide range of plugins.
- It has a robust and active community, with frequent updates and bug fixes.
- FuseBox is well-documented, with clear and concise guides and examples available for new users.
- Some use-cases for FuseBox include:
Some of the FuseBox use-cases are:
- Building and bundling TypeScript projects quickly and efficiently.
- Including stylesheets in projects with built-in support for CSS and SCSS.
- Configuring and customizing the build process using the FuseBox API and plugins.
FuseBox is a TypeScript-focused build tool that uses a unique “dynamic module loading” system to enable faster builds, with built-in support for CSS and SCSS and an easy-to-use API for configuration. It also includes a development server with hot reloading and has a strong and active community.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.