A simple and fast module bundler that can handle modern syntax (ES6+) for small to medium projects.
#What is Minipack?
#Minipack Key Features
Most recognizable Minipack features include:
- Requires no configuration or plugins to use.
- Only includes necessary features to keep the tool lightweight.
- Uses ES6 import and export syntax to define module boundaries.
- Builds the dependency graph to bundle modules in the correct order.
- Outputs a single bundled file that can be included in HTML.
Some of the Minipack use-cases are:
- Building small to medium-sized applications that don’t require complex build configurations.
- Learning how build tools work by examining Minipack’s source code, which is well-documented and minimal.
- Building experimental projects that require rapid prototyping and testing.
Minipack is a simple and lightweight build tool that is perfect for small to medium-sized projects that don’t require complex configurations. Minipack aims to be minimal and straightforward, making it an excellent tool for learning how bundlers work.