#What is Rollup?
#Rollup Key Features
Most recognizable Rollup features include:
- its support for tree shaking, which eliminates unused code and dependencies,
- its ability to generate code in a variety of formats, including CommonJS, AMD, and ES6
- support for plugins that can be used to transform or optimize the code during the bundling process.
Some of the Rollup use-cases are:
- including building libraries,
- creating web applications,
- optimizing server-side code
- used with a range of front-end frameworks