Monitoring Errors Tools
Browse the tools available to address the Monitoring Errors concept in your next programming project.
AtatusAtatus is an all-in-one performance monitoring tool for web and mobile apps. It provides real-time performance monitoring, error tracking, and actionable insights for your applications.
AWS CloudWatchAmazon CloudWatch is a monitoring and observability service that provides you with data and actionable insights to monitor your applications, respond to system-wide performance changes, optimize resource utilization, and get a unified view of operational health.
Azure MonitorAzure Monitor is the platform service that provides a single source for monitoring Azure resources. You can use Azure Monitor to monitor the performance and availability of your applications and services running on Azure as well as your on-premises resources and other cloud providers.
BacktraceBacktrace is a next-generation post-mortem debugging platform. It empowers developers and SREs to efficiently identify, react, and respond to software incidents across the entire application stack.
BugsnagBugsnag monitors application stability, so you can make data-driven decisions on whether you should be building new features, or fixing bugs.
FluentdFluentd is an open source data collector for unified logging layer. Fluentd allows you to unify data collection and consumption for a better use and understanding of data.
Google Cloud MonitoringGoogle Cloud Monitoring provides visibility into the performance, uptime, and overall health of cloud-powered applications.
GrafanaGrafana is a popular open-source platform for visualizing and analyzing data.
HumioHumio is a distributed log management platform that enables you to search, analyze, and visualize all your log data from a single place.
IcingaIcinga is an open source monitoring system which checks the availability of network resources, notifies users of outages and generates performance data for reporting. Scalable and extensible, Icinga can monitor large, complex environments across multiple locations.
LogDNALogDNA is a cloud-based log management system that allows engineering and devops to aggregate all system and application logs into one efficient platform.
LogglyLoggly is a cloud-based log management service that helps organizations solve operational and development challenges with their IT systems.
Logz.ioLogz.io is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open-source ELK Stack as a enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology
NagiosNagios is a popular open-source monitoring system. It provides monitoring of network services, hosts, and network devices.
New RelicNew Relic provides real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster.
PagerDutyPagerDuty is a digital operations management platform that provides reliable alerts, on-call scheduling, and incident tracking to help teams detect and fix infrastructure problems quickly.
PapertrailPapertrail provides hosted log management that's scalable, flexible, and lightning fast.
PrometheusPrometheus is an open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit originally built at SoundCloud. Since its inception in 2012, many companies and organizations have adopted Prometheus.
RollbarRollbar provides real-time error tracking & debugging tools for developers. Find and fix errors faster with our full-stack error monitoring.
ScalyrScalyr is a log management platform that aggregates, processes, and analyzes high-volume logs and metrics in real-time.
SensuSensu is the future-proof solution for multi-cloud monitoring at scale.
SentrySentry is an open-source error tracking platform that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time.
SolarWindsSolarWinds offers powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses, government agencies, and educational institutions.
SplunkSplunk is a software platform to search, analyze, and visualize the machine-generated data gathered from the websites, applications, sensors, devices etc. which make up your IT infrastructure and business.
Sumo LogicSumo Logic is a cloud-based log management and analytics service that leverages machine-generated data to deliver real-time IT insights.
#What is Monitoring Errors?
In software development, Monitoring Errors refers to the practice of keeping track of errors and exceptions that occur within an application, system or network. This is typically done using specialized tools or services that log error messages and provide insights into their root causes. Monitoring errors can help developers and operations teams quickly identify and address issues before they become critical problems for end-users.
#Monitoring Errors usage benefits
Here are some benefits of Monitoring Errors in software development:
- Early detection of issues: Monitoring errors can help catch issues early on, before they become widespread or impact a large number of users.
- Faster resolution: By identifying the root cause of errors and exceptions, developers can more quickly resolve issues and deploy fixes.
- Improved application performance: Monitoring errors can help identify performance bottlenecks or other issues that are impacting the speed and efficiency of an application.
- Better user experience: Catching and addressing errors quickly can help ensure a smooth and seamless experience for end-users.
- Increased visibility: By monitoring errors across the system, developers and operations teams can gain greater visibility into how their applications are performing and identify areas for improvement.
- Proactive maintenance: Monitoring errors can help teams identify patterns and trends, allowing them to proactively address potential issues before they occur.
#Monitoring Errors comparison criteria
Here is a list of comparison criteria for Monitoring Errors tools in software development:
- Monitoring types: ability to monitor different types of errors such as runtime errors, exceptions, crashes, and performance issues.
- Alerting: ability to send alerts and notifications when an error is detected.
- Dashboards: ability to create and customize dashboards to view error trends and metrics.
- Data retention: ability to store error data for a certain period of time and retrieve it for analysis.
- Integration: ability to integrate with other tools such as logging and analytics tools.
- Real-time monitoring: ability to monitor errors in real-time and provide immediate alerts.
- Error analysis: ability to analyze errors and provide root cause analysis.
- Scalability: ability to handle large volumes of errors without affecting performance.
- Ease of use: ease of setup, configuration, and use.
- Cost: cost of the tool and any associated licensing fees.
- Security: ability to secure error data and prevent unauthorized access.
- Customization: ability to customize error messages and data visualization.
- Support: availability of support and documentation.
#Monitoring Errors Summary
Monitoring Errors is a critical practice in software development that can help improve application performance, reduce downtime, and provide a better user experience. By detecting issues early on and providing insights into their root causes, monitoring errors can help teams quickly address issues and ensure the smooth operation of their systems.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.