Azure Monitor Monitoring Errors
Azure Monitor is the platform service that provides a single source for monitoring Azure resources. You can use Azure Monitor to monitor the performance and availability of your applications and services running on Azure as well as your on-premises resources and other cloud providers.
#What is Azure Monitor?
Azure Monitor Monitoring is a cloud-based monitoring and management service that enables users to monitor the performance of their applications and infrastructure in real-time, and gain deep insights into system behavior and resource utilization. With Azure Monitor, users can collect and analyze telemetry data from various sources, such as Azure resources, on-premises environments, and third-party applications, and use this data to detect and diagnose issues, optimize performance, and improve application availability.
#Azure Monitor Key Features
Most recognizable Azure Monitor features include:
- Azure Monitor provides real-time monitoring and alerting for Azure resources, including virtual machines, databases, and storage accounts.
- Azure Monitor enables users to collect and analyze telemetry data from various sources, such as logs, metrics, and traces, and use this data to create custom dashboards, alerts, and reports.
- Azure Monitor offers advanced analytics capabilities, such as machine learning-based anomaly detection and smart alerting, to help users identify and diagnose issues before they affect application performance.
- Azure Monitor Monitoring can be used in a variety of use cases, including:
#Azure Monitor Use-Cases
Some of the Azure Monitor use-cases are:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting application and infrastructure performance
- Capacity planning and resource optimization
- Security and compliance monitoring
- Application performance management
#Azure Monitor Summary
Azure Monitor Monitoring is a cloud-based monitoring and management service that provides real-time monitoring and alerting for Azure resources, telemetry data collection and analysis from various sources, advanced analytics capabilities, and use cases such as monitoring and troubleshooting application and infrastructure performance, capacity planning and resource optimization, and security and compliance monitoring.