Backtrace Monitoring Errors
Backtrace is a next-generation post-mortem debugging platform. It empowers developers and SREs to efficiently identify, react, and respond to software incidents across the entire application stack.
#What is Backtrace?
Backtrace Monitoring is an application monitoring and debugging platform designed to help software development teams quickly identify, analyze, and resolve software errors and crashes. Backtrace provides users with real-time visibility into application performance, capturing and analyzing crash reports and system errors from across the entire application stack. The platform enables users to diagnose issues, triage problems, and resolve errors in a fraction of the time it would take with traditional troubleshooting tools.
#Backtrace Key Features
Most recognizable Backtrace features include:
- Backtrace Monitoring provides real-time error reporting and crash analysis, allowing users to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Backtrace provides powerful debugging tools, such as stack traces, memory dumps, and call graphs, to help users diagnose complex problems quickly.
Some of the Backtrace use-cases are:
- Error detection and diagnosis
- Production debugging and triage
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipeline integration
Backtrace Monitoring is an application monitoring and debugging platform that provides real-time error reporting and crash analysis, supports multiple programming languages and environments, and enables powerful debugging tools for efficient problem diagnosis and resolution.