Skylight Monitoring Performance
Skylight is a cloud-based application performance monitoring tool for Ruby, Rails, and Elixir applications. It provides deep insights into application performance and helps developers identify and fix issues quickly.
#What is Skylight?
Skylight APM is a performance monitoring solution designed for modern web applications. It provides real-time insights into application performance and allows developers to quickly diagnose and fix issues that may be affecting user experience.
#Skylight Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of Skylight APM include:
- Automatic instrumentation for Ruby and Elixir applications
- Real-time performance monitoring and tracing
- Code profiling to identify slow requests and bottlenecks
- Built-in alerting and anomaly detection
- Integration with popular development tools like GitHub and Slack
- Historical data retention and analysis for long-term performance tracking
Skylight APM is primarily used by developers and DevOps teams to monitor the performance of web applications in production. Some common use cases include:
- Identifying and diagnosing application performance issues
- Analyzing slow requests and identifying bottlenecks in the application code
- Monitoring the impact of code changes on application performance
- Alerting on anomalies and potential issues before they impact users
- Tracking long-term performance trends and identifying areas for optimization
- Collaborating with team members to quickly diagnose and fix performance issues
Skylight APM is a real-time performance monitoring solution for modern web applications that provides automatic instrumentation, real-time tracing and profiling, built-in alerting and anomaly detection, and integrations with popular development tools. It is primarily used by developers and DevOps teams to identify and diagnose performance issues and optimize application performance.