Fluxxor State Management
#What is Fluxxor?
#Fluxxor Key Features
Most recognizable Fluxxor features include:
- It is built on top of the Flux architecture pattern, which ensures a unidirectional data flow in the application.
- It uses the concept of actions to describe changes to the application state.
- It provides a simple way to define stores that hold the application state and logic to respond to actions.
- It provides a dispatcher to handle actions and distribute them to the stores.
- It supports React components and provides a mixin to connect them to the stores.
- It supports asynchronous actions using middleware.
Some of the Fluxxor use-cases are:
- Managing the state of a web application with complex data flow and interactions.
- Creating a single-page application with a large number of views and components.
- Developing an application with a large and distributed development team.
- Implementing a real-time application with frequent updates to the state.
- Developing a mobile application with a consistent state across multiple platforms.
- Managing the state of a game application with complex interactions and data flow.