Immer State Management
Immer is a tiny package that allows you to work with immutable state in a more convenient way.
#What is Immer?
#Immer Key Features
Most recognizable Immer features include:
- Automatic copying of objects and arrays when modified, to ensure immutability
- Automatic creation of new object and array references, reducing the need for manual copying
- Integration with other state management libraries like Redux and MobX
- Lightweight and efficient, with a small code size and fast performance
- Easy to learn and use, with a simple API and clear documentation
Some of the Immer use-cases are:
- Managing state in large-scale applications, where complex data structures are common
- Simplifying updates to nested objects and arrays, reducing the risk of bugs and errors
- Improving performance by reducing the number of object and array copies needed for immutable updates
- Simplifying integration with other state management libraries, reducing the need for complex data transformation logic
- Writing more concise and expressive code, by reducing the need for manual object and array copying
- Improving the reliability and stability of applications, by reducing the risk of unexpected state changes.