Immutable.js State Management
- Github Topic:immutable-js
#What is Immutable.js?
#Immutable.js Key Features
Most recognizable Immutable.js features include:
- Immutable data structures: the library provides a set of immutable data structures that can be used to create and manipulate collections, maps, lists, and more.
- Persistent data: the data structures created by Immutable.js are persistent, which means that when you make changes to them, the original version is not changed. Instead, a new version of the data structure is created, with the changes applied.
- Performance optimizations: Immutable.js is designed to be highly performant, with optimizations such as structural sharing, memoization, and lazy evaluation.
Some of the Immutable.js use-cases are:
- Managing state in React applications: Immutable.js can be used to manage state in React applications, making it easier to reason about and preventing bugs caused by unexpected mutations.
- Data modeling and processing: the library’s data structures are ideal for modeling complex data and processing large data sets efficiently.
- Caching and memoization: Immutable.js can be used for caching and memoization, improving performance by avoiding unnecessary computations.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.