React Contextual State Management
A tiny 2kb state management library for React, using the new Context API in React 16+
- Github Topic:react-contextual
#What is React Contextual?
React Contextual State Management is a state management solution for React applications that uses the built-in Context API to provide a simpler way to manage state across components. Unlike other state management solutions that require extra libraries and setup, Context API is a part of the React library, which makes it an excellent option for smaller projects or when a more straightforward approach is needed.
#React Contextual Key Features
Most recognizable React Contextual features include:
- Uses the built-in React Context API for state management.
- Simplifies the management of shared state across components.
- Provides a more accessible alternative to other state management libraries.
- Doesn’t require external libraries or dependencies.
- It’s a lightweight solution that reduces bundle size and complexity.
- It’s suitable for smaller projects or simpler state management needs.
#React Contextual Use-Cases
Some of the React Contextual use-cases are:
- Managing simple global state across components.
- Reducing the number of props being passed down through component hierarchies.
- Sharing state between sibling components.
- Simplifying state management for smaller applications.
- Reducing the complexity of setting up and using other state management solutions.
- Developing reusable components that manage their state using the Context API.
#React Contextual Summary
React Contextual State Management is a lightweight state management solution that uses the built-in Context API to simplify state management in React applications, making it an excellent option for smaller projects or simpler state management needs.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.