ReactN State Management
ReactN is a light-weight state management library built specifically for React.
#What is ReactN?
ReactN is a library for managing global state in React applications. It provides a simple way to share state between components without the need for a state management library like Redux or MobX. With ReactN, you can create a global state object and update it from anywhere in your application.
#ReactN Key Features
Most recognizable ReactN features include:
- Simple setup: ReactN is easy to set up and doesn’t require a lot of configuration.
- Shared state: ReactN provides a simple way to share state between components without the need for prop drilling.
- Asynchronous updates: ReactN supports asynchronous state updates, making it easy to work with APIs and other async operations.
- Lightweight: ReactN is a lightweight library that doesn’t add a lot of overhead to your application.
- TypeScript support: ReactN has good TypeScript support, making it a good choice for larger projects.
- Compatibility: ReactN is compatible with both React and React Native.
Some of the ReactN use-cases are:
- Managing application-wide settings or preferences
- Storing user authentication data
- Keeping track of user preferences or settings
- Managing app state for complex applications
- Sharing state between components that are not directly related
- Storing and managing data from APIs or other external sources
ReactN is a lightweight library for managing global state in React applications. It provides a simple way to share state between components and supports asynchronous updates, TypeScript, and is compatible with both React and React Native.