Seamless-Immutable State Management
#What is Seamless-Immutable?
#Seamless-Immutable Key Features
Most recognizable Seamless-Immutable features include:
- Provides immutable data structures such as List, Map, and Record.
- Supports deep updates, insertions, and deletions of immutable data structures.
- Provides utilities for conversion between mutable and immutable data structures.
- Supports serialization and deserialization of immutable data structures.
Some of the Seamless-Immutable use-cases are:
- Managing application state in a predictable and efficient way.
- Sharing data between components in a multi-component architecture.
- Caching data to reduce server load and improve performance.
- Storing data in local storage or IndexedDB.