PatternFly Ui Kit
- Github Topic:patternfly
#What is PatternFly?
PatternFly is an open-source design system and UI kit created by Red Hat that provides a set of reusable components and design guidelines to build web and mobile applications. It aims to promote consistency and efficiency in the design and development process by providing a common language and design language for designers and developers. The PatternFly UI kit is built with a focus on accessibility, usability, and user experience.
#PatternFly Key Features
Most recognizable PatternFly features include:
- Provides a set of ready-to-use UI components such as forms, navigation menus, charts, and data visualization tools
- Built on top of popular web development frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue
- Offers a wide range of design guidelines, including color schemes, typography, and layout options
- Provides a comprehensive set of accessibility guidelines and features such as keyboard navigation, screen reader support, and high-contrast mode
- Supports responsive design to create applications that adapt to different screen sizes and devices
- Offers a flexible and extensible architecture that allows customization and integration with other tools and systems
Some of the PatternFly use-cases are:
- Building enterprise-level web and mobile applications with a focus on usability, accessibility, and user experience
- Creating consistent and efficient design and development workflows for teams working on complex projects
- Providing a set of design and development standards and best practices for organizations with a large number of developers and designers working on different projects.
PatternFly is an open-source UI kit and design system that provides a comprehensive set of UI components, design guidelines, and accessibility features for building web and mobile applications. It offers a flexible and extensible architecture that supports customization and integration with other tools and systems, and is built with a focus on usability, accessibility, and user experience.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.