CUnit Unit Tests
CUnit is a lightweight unit testing framework for C that provides basic assertion and test management functionality. It has a simple interface and is easy to use.
- Github Topic:cunit
#What is CUnit?
CUnit is a lightweight unit testing framework for the C programming language. It is designed to provide a simple and efficient way to write and run tests for C code. CUnit is easy to use and can be integrated into any C project.
#CUnit Key Features
Most recognizable CUnit features include:
- Simple interface: CUnit provides a simple interface for writing tests, with functions for setting up and tearing down tests and for asserting conditions.
- Test suites: Tests can be organized into suites, making it easy to run a group of related tests together.
- XML output: CUnit provides the ability to generate XML output of test results, which can be easily parsed and integrated into other tools.
Some of the CUnit use-cases are:
- Regression testing: CUnit can be used to ensure that code changes do not break existing functionality by running a suite of tests designed to test specific areas of code.
- Integration testing: CUnit can be used to test how multiple components or modules of a system interact with each other.
- TDD: CUnit can be used in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) workflow, where tests are written before the code, ensuring that code is written to meet specific requirements.
CUnit is a lightweight unit testing framework for the C programming language that provides a simple interface for writing and running tests, with features such as test suites and XML output. It can be used for regression testing, integration testing, and TDD.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.