Webbit Web Sockets
Webbit is a lightweight, high-performance event-driven WebSocket server for Java.
- Github Topic:webbit
#What is Webbit?
Webbit is a lightweight event-driven WebSocket framework for Java applications that provides a simple and straightforward way to build scalable and high-performance real-time web applications. It allows Java developers to easily integrate WebSocket functionality into their applications and provides an easy-to-use API that abstracts away the underlying WebSocket protocol.
#Webbit Key Features
Most recognizable Webbit features include:
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Built-in support for WebSocket protocol
- Event-driven architecture for high-performance and scalability
- Simple and intuitive API for easy integration
- Support for HTTP, HTTPS, and SSL/TLS protocols
- Cross-platform compatibility
Some of the Webbit use-cases are:
- Real-time chat and messaging applications
- Collaborative editing and document sharing tools
- Online gaming and gambling applications
- Financial trading and data visualization tools
- IoT and M2M applications
- Live streaming and video conferencing platforms
Webbit is a lightweight and easy-to-use WebSocket framework for Java that provides a simple and intuitive API for building scalable and high-performance real-time web applications.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.