ws-async Web Sockets
ws-async is a Node.js WebSocket library with async/await support. It provides an easy way to write scalable and maintainable WebSocket servers.
#What is ws-async?
ws-async is a Python package that provides a lightweight and scalable WebSocket library for Python developers. It is built on top of the asyncio library, which provides high-performance network I/O operations for Python 3.5 and later versions. ws-async allows developers to build real-time applications that can exchange data bidirectionally with clients over WebSocket connections.
#ws-async Key Features
Most recognizable ws-async features include:
- Lightweight and scalable WebSocket library for Python
- Built on top of asyncio for high-performance network I/O operations
- Provides a simple API for WebSocket handling and message broadcasting
- Supports WebSocket sub-protocol negotiation and compression
- Supports SSL/TLS encryption for secure WebSocket connections
- Provides WebSocket server and client implementations
Some of the use-cases of ws-async include:
- Real-time web applications, such as chat rooms, online gaming, and collaborative editing
- Real-time data streaming and processing applications
- IoT (Internet of Things) applications that require bidirectional communication between devices and servers
ws-async is a lightweight and scalable WebSocket library for Python that provides high-performance network I/O operations and a simple API for WebSocket handling. It is suitable for building real-time web applications and data streaming applications, as well as IoT applications that require bidirectional communication between devices and servers.