ws-async Web Sockets
ws-async is a Node.js WebSocket library with async/await support. It provides an easy way to write scalable and maintainable WebSocket servers.
- Github Topic:ws-async
#What is ws-async?
ws-async is a Python package that provides a lightweight and scalable WebSocket library for Python developers. It is built on top of the asyncio library, which provides high-performance network I/O operations for Python 3.5 and later versions. ws-async allows developers to build real-time applications that can exchange data bidirectionally with clients over WebSocket connections.
#ws-async Key Features
Most recognizable ws-async features include:
- Lightweight and scalable WebSocket library for Python
- Built on top of asyncio for high-performance network I/O operations
- Provides a simple API for WebSocket handling and message broadcasting
- Supports WebSocket sub-protocol negotiation and compression
- Supports SSL/TLS encryption for secure WebSocket connections
- Provides WebSocket server and client implementations
Some of the use-cases of ws-async include:
- Real-time web applications, such as chat rooms, online gaming, and collaborative editing
- Real-time data streaming and processing applications
- IoT (Internet of Things) applications that require bidirectional communication between devices and servers
ws-async is a lightweight and scalable WebSocket library for Python that provides high-performance network I/O operations and a simple API for WebSocket handling. It is suitable for building real-time web applications and data streaming applications, as well as IoT applications that require bidirectional communication between devices and servers.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.