CommonLisp Programming Language
Common Lisp is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language. It supports a combination of procedural, functional, and object-oriented programming paradigms.
CommonLisp external tutorials
Awesome CommonLisp tutorials and guides from all over the Internet.
- ANSI Common LispLevel: Advanced. By: Paul Graham. Duration: 40+ hours.An in-depth guide to Common Lisp, with a focus on the ANSI standard.
- Common Lisp: A Gentle Introduction to Symbolic ComputationLevel: Intermediate. By: David S. Touretzky. Duration: 40+ hours.A gentle introduction to Common Lisp for those interested in symbolic computation.
- Common Lisp: An Interactive ApproachLevel: Intermediate. By: Ronald A. Shapiro. Duration: 30+ hours.An interactive approach to learning Common Lisp, with exercises and examples.
- Common Lisp HyperSpecLevel: Advanced. By: Common Lisp community. Duration: 10+ hours.The official Common Lisp specification and documentation.
- Common Lisp RecipesLevel: Intermediate. By: Lisp Cookbook contributors. Duration: 30+ hours.A collection of Common Lisp recipes for solving common programming tasks.
- Common Lisp: The LanguageLevel: Advanced. By: Guy L. Steele Jr.. Duration: 50+ hours.The official documentation for Common Lisp, including the ANSI standard.
- Common Lisp WikibookLevel: Beginner. By: Wikibooks contributors. Duration: 20+ hours.A collaborative textbook on Common Lisp, with plenty of examples and exercises.
- On LispLevel: Advanced. By: Paul Graham. Duration: 40+ hours.An advanced guide to Common Lisp, with a focus on macros and higher-order functions.
- Practical Common LispLevel: Intermediate. By: Peter Seibel. Duration: 40+ hours.A comprehensive guide to Common Lisp programming with practical examples.