Grape Programming Framework
Grape is a REST-like API micro-framework for Ruby. It’s designed to run on Rack or complement existing web application frameworks such as Rails and Sinatra by providing a simple DSL to easily develop RESTful APIs.
Grape external tutorials
Awesome Grape tutorials and guides from all over the Internet.
- API Development with GrapeLevel: Beginner. By: Kudzai Nyandoro. Duration: 1h 45m.A video tutorial covering the basics of building an API with Grape, including examples for authentication, versioning, and more.
- API with GrapeLevel: Beginner. By: Nicolas Ganzin. Duration: 1h.A tutorial on building a simple API with Grape, including examples for request/response handling, error handling, and more.
- Building APIs with GrapeLevel: Beginner. By: Code School. Duration: 2 hours.A beginner course on building APIs with Grape, covers building and securing APIs, and testing.
- Building a RESTful API with Ruby and GrapeLevel: Intermediate. By: Carlos Souza. Duration: 2h.A comprehensive tutorial on building a RESTful API with Grape and Ruby, including examples for authentication, testing, and more.
- Grape on RailsLevel: Intermediate. By: Omar Almokhtar. Duration: 1 hour.A tutorial on using Grape with Rails, covers building an API, securing it, and adding tests.