Haskell Programming Language
Haskell is a functional programming language that is used for building complex and scalable software. It is based on lambda calculus and offers a strong type system and lazy evaluation.
Haskell external tutorials
Awesome Haskell tutorials and guides from all over the Internet.
- Haskell MOOCLevel: Beginner. Duration: 6 weeks.An introductory-level tutorial that provides a comprehensive introduction to functional programming and Haskell.
- Haskell Programming from first principlesLevel: Intermediate. By: Chris Allen and Julie Moronuki. Duration: 1 year.A comprehensive introduction to Haskell programming with a focus on practical programming skills.
- Haskell TutorialLevel: Beginner. By: Tutorialspoint. Duration: 2-3 weeks.A beginner-friendly tutorial that covers the basics of Haskell programming, with examples and exercises.
- Haskell WikiBookLevel: Beginner. By: Wikibooks contributors. Duration: 3-4 months.A collaborative tutorial that covers the basics of Haskell programming, with many examples and exercises.
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!Level: Beginner. By: Miran Lipovača. Duration: 1-2 months.A friendly and easy-to-read tutorial for learning Haskell, with many examples and exercises.
- Real World HaskellLevel: Intermediate. By: Bryan O'Sullivan, Don Stewart, and John Goerzen. Duration: 2-3 months.An intermediate-level tutorial that focuses on real-world Haskell programming, with many practical examples.
- TypeclassopediaLevel: Advanced. By: Brent Yorgey. Duration: 1-2 weeks.An advanced-level tutorial that provides an in-depth introduction to Haskell's type system and type classes.