Racket Programming Language
Racket is a general-purpose programming language and a platform for programming language design and implementation. It is a dialect of the Lisp programming language.
Racket external tutorials
Awesome Racket tutorials and guides from all over the Internet.
- How to Design Programs, Second EditionLevel: Intermediate. By: Matthias Felleisen, Robert Bruce Findler, Matthew Flatt, Shriram Krishnamurthi. Duration: 40-60 hours.A step-by-step guide to designing programs using Racket
- Programming Languages, Part ALevel: Intermediate. By: Dan Grossman. Duration: 20-30 hours.A course covering the basics of programming languages, with Racket as one of the languages covered
- Racket DocumentationLevel: Intermediate. By: Racket. Duration: Self-paced.Official Racket documentation with a comprehensive guide and API reference.
- Racket ProgrammingLevel: Beginner. By: Racket. Duration: Self-paced.Official Racket programming guide.
- Racket Programming for BeginnersLevel: Beginner. By: Programming with Mosh. Duration: 2 hours.This video tutorial is designed for beginners who want to learn Racket programming language from scratch.
- The Racket GuideLevel: Beginner. By: Matthew Flatt. Duration: 10-20 hours.An introduction to Racket programming