- Github Topic:okta
#What is Okta?
#Okta Key Features
Most recognizable Okta features include:
- Support for multiple authentication protocols, including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and SAML 2.0.
- Integration with popular frontend frameworks like React, Angular, and Vue.
- A flexible and customizable API that allows developers to create authentication workflows that meet the needs of their specific applications.
- Robust security features, including support for multi-factor authentication, password policies, and user management.
Some of the Okta use-cases are:
- Adding secure authentication and authorization features to web applications.
- Implementing single sign-on (SSO) across multiple applications.
- Building secure APIs that require authentication and authorization.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.