Silhouette is a lightweight authentication library for Play Framework applications written in Scala.
- Github Topic:silhouette-auth
#What is Silhouette?
Silhouette is an authentication library for Scala-based applications that provides a simple and secure way to manage user authentication and authorization. It can be easily integrated into any Scala framework, including Play, Akka HTTP, and others, making it a versatile solution for any web application.
Some of the most recognizable features of Silhouette include support for multiple authentication providers, such as OAuth, JWT, and credentials, and the ability to customize authentication flows and user sessions. Additionally, Silhouette provides built-in support for user registration, password reset, and social authentication.
Some of the Silhouette use-cases are:
- Implementing secure user authentication and authorization in Scala-based web applications.
- Building applications that require user registration and password reset functionality.
- Adding social authentication capabilities, such as logging in with Facebook or Google, to an application.
- Overall, Silhouette is a powerful and flexible authentication library for Scala developers, providing a wide range of features and capabilities for managing user authentication and authorization.
- Multiple authentication providers, including OAuth, JWT, and credentials.
- Built-in support for user registration, password reset, and social authentication.
- Easily integrated into any Scala framework, such as Play or Akka HTTP.
- Building secure and customizable user authentication and authorization for web applications.
- Adding social authentication capabilities to an existing application.
- Implementing user registration and password reset functionality.
Silhouette is a flexible and powerful authentication library for Scala-based web applications, with support for multiple authentication providers and built-in features for user registration and social authentication.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.